My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Family Portraits


I thought I'd scan & share some old family photos. This lovely photo takes us back to 1996, when Hunter was about 2 and Haley was just over a year old. She had some awesome curls!



This is the first of many family portraits for our church directory. I'm guessing this is around 1998 by the age of the kids & the fact that my dad still had his full beard.


This is probably one of the best photos of the kids, where they are both looking sweet & giving a great, genuine smile. The fake, cheesy smiles that looked forced soon began to follow.

This was another family portrait, for the church directory, in March of 2000. I was off in Georgia, getting some schooling.


We have a local photographer in our neighborhood that takes family portraits every year. This was our first attempt at matching outfits in the Fall of 2002.


And this is Ms. Haley, this fall, at 13 years old & in the 7th grade.

And a flashback almost a decade to 1999 when she was 4 years old.

Hunter's official school photo for this fall, as he is now 14 and a freshman in high school. (Sorry for the poor quality- these are all wallet-sized & scanned).

Much better than this photo of him in a Pokemon shirt back in 2000 when he was in the first grade.

This family photo is one of my favorite ones from the Fall of 2004. I'll tell you a secret- Hunter just has a regular t-shirt on backwards so the graphics are on the back.
Another family neighborhood photo. I love that my dad's cell phone made the cut. I really wasn't very happy with this photo because in real life, it printed out very dark. I'm guessing it was about 2006. We did the family Christmas photo last year, and I we skipped this year's photo.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: We're off to explore San Francisco today!

1 comment:

Liza on Maui said...

precious family photos ...