My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Rub-a-dub-dub

I've been trying to give Zoe more frequent baths since the vet said it would help her skin issue. Not to mention the fact that she's been getting on the bed more lately :)

She's really good about coming when I call her to get in the shower, about standing there while I scrub her down, about letting the shampoo sit for a while, about waiting patiently in the shower for me to dry off and then loving her mini-massage as she gets dried off.

This one and the next one are actually from about 2 years ago, but I thought they were funny and should be posted too.

I caught an action shot of the tongue as she continually tries to lick herself as the shower pours down around here.
And this really is the funniest part of the whole Zoe Shower Experience. After I've rubbed her down and dried her off a bit, she runs around the house like a lunatic rolling around on the floor, snorting and scratching. It cracks me up every time!
GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Off to San Jose, California this morning.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

How cute! I love the look of resignation on her face!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Dennis does the same thing after his baths!

Courtney said...

OMG you put her in the shower? Hilarious!
What is it with dogs that makes them so crazy after baths?

Christy said...

Cute!
Ours do the same thing after their shower. :)

Delilah and Rocket said...

We run around and try and re-acquire that dirty smell too!