My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Miscellaneous Monday



That's snow on our grill! In Houston! I couldn't believe it was snowing here about 2 weeks ago. Some parts around here received a few inches, but we mostly just had a few flurries.


The weather has been so erratic! It was 70 here on Saturday morning when I went to do my 20 mile training run. It go turned cold and windy again last night & was about 32 with a wind chill index of 22 this morning!

We had our company party last week & we spared no expense on our white elephant gifts by recycling gifts from around the office- including a 5 pack of phone books.


This is a shot of H & Zoe a few weeks back all snuggled up on the couch.


She's a burrow-er and loves to get in between & under the blankets.
GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I got my Christmas present from H this weekend & it's awesome!

No comments: