My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mia's Birthday Swim



I decided Mia needed a mid-week swim just for her birthday a few weeks back. I handed my big camera to John & he captured a bit of the madness.



If I had to guess, I'd say she jumps in the pool several hundred times on any given swim day.



Not to good on the landings all the time....



Zoe still jumps occasionally too.



Trying to get a family photo...Zoe isn't too keen on Mia getting near her in the pool as Mia is still lacking the best swimming manners.



The two dogs looking & I'm not looking! Plus Mia sticking out her tongue.



I have to watch out when they both get to jumping so I'm not in the flight path.



Zoe runs around the outside of the pool & lures Mia to swim to the deep end.



Mia tries to get Zoe & nips at her ankles!



Lots of splashing!



Zoe has one of these elevated sling mats that she loves to lay on! It gets a cooler breeze underneath and is softer than the ground.



Mia can swim for at least 1.5 hour straight before even looking a little bit tired.



Such a pretty 1 year old girl! She weighs about 45 lbs and is a bit smaller than Zoe. I'm pretty sure she's done growing & hopefully she'll grow out of her crazy puppy stage soon.



Just a quick video of the dogs putting around the pool- waiting for something more exciting to happen.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Getting our (brand new) cook top fixed today (finally).

1 comment:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Mia is definitely a better swimmer than Dennis is. Of course, so is a brick.