My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

8th Grade Dance

10_06 Haley 8<span class=


About two weeks ago my sister had her end-of-the year, 8th grade formal dance. The pictures were slow to trickle in on Facebook, but I kept waiting and getting more great shots.

10_06 Haley 8<span class=

No formal dates yet- just a group of girlfriends.

10_06 Haley 8<span class=

This is totally how I see Haley in my mind- the energy, the personality, the mischievous look, the beauty.



She went with a group of girlfriends.



Hmmm...why is my sister surrounded by boys!!??!?



These are some of her friends- they look so much older than 14 and 15!



The evening concluded with a big group late-night snack .



Fashion comes full-circle. She loves to pose for the cameras :)



School has been out almost a week & Haley's friends made her a sign welcoming her into high school next year.



I think this might be her Girl Scout troop- I can't believe somebody got them all the be calm and quiet long enough to take this shot.



And in other news & photos I stole from Facebook- my brother is officially dating! I think it's his first real girlfriend & now that he can drive, they go to the movies and dinner. My parents had to talk him out of taking her to Kemah & they settled on a game night at Itz instead.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: The kids are off the church camp in Oklahoma for the rest of the week.

No comments: