My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

30th Bash



My 30th birthday came and went with a bang- unfortunately, it's just now making it to the blog. I took the day off work, and I spent a few frantic hours working on the house after my morning run. Hubby took me to The Oceanaire for a delicious meal before heading to the airport....



...to pick up Stephanie! She flew all the way in from Philly to celebrate with me!



H was kind enough to take us out dancing on Washington Ave. and we ended up at Pearl Bar.



It was an interesting night to say the least - I even got my name in lights!



Nothing like dancing with your best friend & the love of my life to make for a wonderful evening.



I've officially known Stephanie for 12 years & we've been friends for over a decade. We've danced in many club across the country through the years ;)



Saturday night we had a small get together at a wine bar for all our friends & family to celebrate both of our birthdays- H was turning 33 on Monday.



Luckily for the gentlemen, they served beer too.



His stories crack everybody up and bring lots of laughter all around.



My husband tells good stories & talks a lot with his hands.



My dad's birthday present was finishing up our kitchen remodeling- it was SOOO good to have it done!



It was great to have all the same friends & family with us from the wedding and everybody enjoying seeing one another.



Lots of smiles all around...



H picked up some scrumptious cakes from Dessert Gallery.



Friday was also Liz & Laura's birthday (plus Liz's daughter Allison & their cousin), so we celebrated all the April birthdays.



It was the perfect evening- a few light snacks, some wonderful bottles of wine and a lot of love in the room.






So this is probably the best part of the night- Mark decided to give us a palm tree for our new house & we were stuck taking it home that evening.



It just really didn't fit too well in H's car with Stephanie in the backseat. We were laughing so hard about the whole situation that there were tears rolling down my eyes.



In addition to the new palm tree, H finally found himself some real boots that he liked. All in all, 30 is wonderful. I've got an amazing husband, wonderful family, great friends, a fabulous job, and a lots of other things in my life that make me happier than I've ever been before. I can't wait to see where the next few years lead my life.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: It's 58 degrees in Santa Barbara this morning & I can't wait to go out for a run.

1 comment:

The Oceanside Animals said...

30-year-olds are so cute and innocent! LOL!