My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mia & the Chuckit




I had taken a few video with my camera when I first got it last summer & didn't realize that Panasonic had set the default file format to some random ADCHD format, which is compatible with EXACTLY NOTHING!! I've put off messing with the files for months because it's so upsetting that I can't use their crappy included software and can't find any better freeware than what I used that left a watermark in the middle.

Anyway- rant over. We had a Chuckit Flying Squirrel when Mia was a puppy. This video is typical Mia madness, flailing around, being a spaz jumping around and spinning.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I managed to save a few funny older videos I hope to share in the next few weeks.

No comments: