My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 11, 2010

8th Grade Recital



A few weeks back, Mother's Day weekend to be exact, my sister had her yearly dance recital. Since it was Mother's Day, I went to the rehearsal on Thursday & caught these stinking cute little bumble bee girls.



Haley's first dance was party of a large group number.



It's so hard to take pictures with all the movement in near dark conditions!



High school is next year & she wants to try out for the drill team in the fall.







2nd costume change- they reminded me of Irish River dancers during their tap routine.



Sadly, my sister was generally in the back or flying across the stage- too fast for me to catch.



There was one little boy there who was so cute!



I went backstage in between shows & didn't stay for the jazz routine, but caught them practicing their moves.



Then it was back to homework!

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Friday finally :) Yet another busy weekend though- got my 9 mile run in this morning & ready for a Bellini tonight to cool off.

No comments: