My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 18, 2010

More Park Playing

F-6082 by you.

The dogs had so much fun at the park on New Year's Day that I took over 300 photos of all their antics & need 3 blog posts to fit it all in.

F-6085 by you.

The expression on Mia's face is priceless as this doberman chases her though the water.

F-6090 by you.

She played with it a little bit...

F-6094 by you.

And then took off running again!

F-6095 by you.

The dog was totally harmless & just wanted to play, but it was a hysterical sight!

F-6101 by you.

My two muddy girls stopped for a quick breather- I love their reflection in the mud.

F-6120 by you.

And then on to a little playing & rough-housing with each other.

F-6132 by you.

Zoe still loves her agility tricks- always for a chance to get a treat.

F-6137 by you.

The dog run around H a few times & manage to get a bit of mud on him.

F-6140 by you.

He was a pretty good sport about the whole thing though.

F-6143 by you.

Walking in unison....

F-6145 by you.

Luckily I was able to get her in the pond/pool to clean off a little before getting back in the car.

F-6248 by you.

Mia has really started pointing more in the last few months.

F-6250 by you.

I could only get her to jump in the water (which was VERY cold) once.

F-6251 by you.

But she did bring back her tennis ball.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Finished my 7th marathon yesterday with my best friend & I'm headed to Oklahoma City today.

No comments: