My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happiest of Birthdays



Last week was a busy one- I was out of town & we celebrated several birthdays including Zoe's 8th birthday on Wednesday. I can't believe how white she is getting on her face and paws. I promise I will do a proper birthday post for her soon.



On Friday, my best friend Stephanie came in from Philadelphia to celebrate her birthday with me & to run the marathon with me on Sunday.



We went out to a super-yummy dinner at America's with my hubby & then we met up with my dad and step-mom.



Dad celebrated his birthday on Thursday & he wanted to go out dancing. Stephanie has long been my dance buddy- going way back to our college days, so she was more than excited to go along for some Texas two-stepping.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: After two days in Oklahoma again this week, I'm home for 2 weeks.

1 comment:

Heather C said...

Congratulations on the marathon and I love the park playing pictures. Your red girls are darling.