My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas 2009, Round 2



Christmas continued on Christmas morning when H and I exchanged gifts. The dogs of course were all part the mayhem.



I set my big camera up on a tripod & did a few remote photos of the extravaganza.



The puppies were cooperative for a photo for about 5 seconds.



H had a great Christmas- a new fridge for his office, DJ Hero for Wii, some clothes, some new CDs, an emergency radio and a new gym bag.



He also got a new netbook a few weeks ago so we don't have to share laptops.



The dogs were all up in our gifts



H wanted to decorate our tree next year with funny & whimsical ornaments, so I got him a few Dr. Seuss and Winnie the Poo ornaments.



It was taking too long for my flash batteries to recycle, so this shot came out really dark with no flash, but I managed to rescue it a little bit. I love how the dogs are sitting with me.



We've had a blast playing DJ Hero- it requires much more coordination than I've got!

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: We started the New year out right with a big trip to the dog park yesterday & lots of photos to share.

1 comment:

The Oceanside Animals said...

I love how the pups are staring at your husband as he has that present on his lap!