My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas 2009, Round 3



Christmas continued as we headed to my dad's house to open gifts with them. Dad and his trusty cell phone- he finally got text messaging, not the he actually knows how to use it.



My sister getting into her gifts...



Hunter played Santa and handed out gifts.



H got a adaptor for his iPod so he can hook it up in the car. I remember about 15 years ago, I got something similar for my portable CD player.



Dad gave us a guided fishing trip for next Spring.



Uggs are still all the rage with teenage girls, as is the Chi.



Brenda still has her old childhood stocking.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Our house is clean!! Christmas decorations are all packed up until next year, bags are packed for goodwill, closets are organized, laundry is done.

No comments: