My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

BBQ Chicken Pizza


This is one of my favorite new recipes. It's easy, healthy & YUMMY! I started with chopping up about half of an onion.



I boiled two chicken breasts, but you can cook them anyway you like. I think chopped them up into large chunks.



I will also use Mozzarella cheese & some tasty hickory BBQ sauce.



I cheat a little bit and use a pre-made pizza dough. I roll it out on to my pizza stone, then cover it with a mixture of olive oil & fresh garlic. I put it in the over to cook the crust using whatever directions are on the container.



After pre-baking the crust, I cover it with a yummy layer of BBQ sauce.

Toss on the chicken & chopped onions.


Cover with cheese & bake for the rest of the time on the package.


This is so yummy & the leftovers are great to stick in the oven at work!

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I am loving the fall weather!

No comments: