My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Teenage Parties



"Keeping up with the Jones" is especially tough for teenagers when it comes to their birthday parties. I saw on Facebook that my sister recently attended a "Get Messy Party" which proved quite picture-worthy.



I'm not sure exactly what was involved, but it started with shaving cream, whipped cream, water, mud, oatmeal and more.



Toss in some wrestling and volleyball and slide action for the perfect party.



All I can say is that somebody's yard was probably trashed after the party, but they saved a ton of money!

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Went to see former Secretary of State Condolleeza Rice today before the cold front hit town.

No comments: