My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Last Summer Swim



About 2 weeks ago, it got much warmer than expected, so I decided to take the girls to the pool instead of the field for one last swim while the summer heat was here.



Zoe only swam for a little bit with Mia before she discovered a new game & it was too cold for me to get all the way in to properly entertain them.



Zoe figured out she could get Mia to retrieve the Kong from the pool & bring it to an edge, where Zoe would promptly take it.



A little blurry but still funny.



I was lucky enough to catch the thief in action.



Paddle paddle paddle....



She also learned to stand on the bench seat in the corner. She wasn't coordinated to jump out of the pool and chase after Zoe, but I bet she'll be big enough next summer.

Photos taken September 27, 2009 Mia ~ 16 weeks old


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Dried off & cleaned out the mud from ACL fest, ready for another busy week here.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh she is such a pretty dog. I bet she is having a blast with you all. I love your photos and am so jealous we don't have a pool. Anna is a water dog and it kills her everyday walking in our park next to the Harlem River and she can't go swimming.