My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Local Lake



I just found these pictures from almost a month ago- I get so behind trying to keep up with 3 cameras and multiple cards! One afternoon, we went to the lake (i.e. retention pond) in our neighborhood. It's the same one that I run around with Zoe in the morning, but we rarely go during the day due to all the people around & I'm nervous to let the dogs off leash in this area.



I think it was early in the afternoon & there didn't appear to be anybody out, so we seized the opportunity. It was a big game of chase as usual....



Recently a Frisbee golf course was added to the big field. We see people out there playing all the time.



More chase....



Between the two dogs, leashes, camera and a bag of treats, my hands are full. We practice lots of recall work in the park.



Mia loves grass- which has NOT been good for our backyard. She is always digging something up.



"You can't ignore me just because we aren't in the house!"



The girls were interested in the lake.



There is actually a little concrete bulkhead that they can stand on.



Zoe could easily reach the water for a drink, but me was a wee bit too short.



Somebody is better at recall!



I was for sure Mia was going to fall in, but luckily it didn't happen on this particular day.



Happy ears...



...and a little prance!



It's rare that Zoe stands still long enough to get a good shot of her outside.

Photos taken September 12, 2009 - Mia 3 months old

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: With two dogs out in the Texas heat, I've discovered that Febreeze makes these awesome plug-ins to keep the house smelling good.

1 comment:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Between you guys and Rocket & Delilah this is definitely "vizslas at the park" day!