My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Me and the Pups



I convinced the hubby to join us for a Saturday park excursion on Mia's 4 month birthday to get some photos of us. She's great at coming when I call her at the park & we're still working on it when we are at other places.



They both know to sit when they have "come" to me.



Dog portraits are tough, especially with the distractions of your sister and a bag of treats nearby.



H did manage to capture a few great ones though.



But there were many "crazy dog photos" in between the good ones.



Two out of three subjects making eye contact is pretty good!



Both very attentive when treats are involved.



Um, yea...disaster on this photo.



About .2 seconds before I was ambushed by both dogs.



Mia still likes to eat my hair when I have it down.



Zoe looks upset that Mia is getting more treats.



Mia's expression in this one cracks me up....she looks confused.



The best shot of the bunch...I think I'll have some prints made of it for our offices.

Photos taken October 10, 2009 Mia 4 months old

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Last home volleyball game tonight & Mia graduates from puppy obedience.

1 comment:

The Oceanside Animals said...

It's amazing you could get ANY shots while trying to control not one but TWO vizslas!