My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Concert Time



We're headed out to see U2 tonight!! Their concert is supposed to be AMAZING & we've got some killer seats on the floor. I've never been a huge U2 fan, but lately I've really enjoyed some of their music, particularly this CD. I scanned a ton of old photos last month & I'm going to flashback to my first concert.....


This was my first concert ever in 1988- Tiffany! And some little, no-name band was opening up for her...the New Kids on the Block. Oh yes..red leopard pattern, red shoes, red nails, pantyhose, 80's requisite zipper and frizzy hair!



Seriously- who posed me sitting on top of a growling bobcat!?!? There is NOTHING even remotely cool about this photo....why am I even posting it? I think need to purge my soul now...



This frizzy hair technique was accomplished my braiding my hair in tiny braids while it was wet & then letting it dry....something like....



....this! Oh my...I've come a VERY long way in the last 20 years. Hopefully tonight's concerts photos will be much better.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY:

That's the stage set-up for tonight in Reliant...we'll be just outside that loop between the legs!

1 comment:

The Oceanside Animals said...

LOL ... cute pictures of you going to the Tiffany concert. At least it wasn't Debbie Gibson!