My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Or Not...




I will be taking a blogging break from *this* blog, but I've decided it's time to re-start my other blog, Reflecting the Good News, about my faith travels. Feel free to add it to your feed reader for some semi-weekly insights & inspiration.




Also, this is a picture of hurricane Gustov that popped up over night. It could be a very dangerous category 5 storm by the time it makes it into the Gulf of Mexico.


This is my problem.
GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I'll be in Colorado Saturday-Tuesday. I'll be back on Friday with a blog preview.

3 comments:

Christy said...

I'm keeping track of Hurricane Gustav too. eeek I hope H stays safe.

The Oceanside Animals said...

At least he's going to be near the edge of the big circles. That's better than being near the center, right?

Delilah and Rocket said...

Oh dear! I hope the hubby makes it back ok