My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Garden Week 19

I haven't been tending to my garden nearly as much as I should, but it's still thriving. Above is a common sight, a baby cucumber just about to start growing.



Although still taking quite a hit from the worms, the tomato plants do have a few flowers. No fruit yet though. :(
Since we'd lost our shade a few weeks back, the sun & heat are just too much for all the leaves & plants that have direct exposure. We did cover it back up again this past weekend, so hopefully no permanent damage.

More watermelon or cantaloupe?

YUCK! More little black bugs. I wish they would just die already!

And Zoe checking it out. I gave her a cucumber that wasn't ripe & it was funny. Cute pictures coming soon.


And just cause I love using my macro & love all the fuzz on the fruit.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Getting a much needed haircut tonight.

1 comment:

Christy said...

We're finally growing cucumbers! I need to post pics. We've had 2 okra and a few cherry tomatoes!