My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

TRAIL RIDGE ROAD



Perhaps the most specatcular drive in the country! Only open a few months out of the year, Trail Ridge Road is the highest paved road in the country and the only way to get from the west side of RMNP to the east side. The road crosses the Continental Divide at Milner Pass and continues to climb to over 12,000 ft.





We stopped breifly at the visitor's center but wanted to keep on moving from all the munchkins and screaming banchies. The park has a nice "snow area" set aside with a walkway, and sensing my husband was close to another panic attack from the elvation, we pulled over. It was only then he confessed to having never seen real snow before. I picked up my jaw off the pavement just quick enough to dodge the snowballs he immediately began throwing at me. ~boys~


The rest of the drive down East face was spectacular, but we were on a mission.

Keep going.
Must hike.
Must see waterfalls.



GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: My husband doesn't know how to throw snowballs.

2 comments:

Beach Bum Marcie said...

SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE....I love these pics of you and H

Sarah said...

wow....i think i need to go on this trail. it looks amazing!!!