My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

OH THE RED ROCKS



Between airport runs to drop off my boss and pick up the hubster, I had a few hours to kill and was dying to play with my new camera.



















I hopped in the rented convertible mustang and drove straight to the Red Rocks. I’d always heard about them and thought how cool it must be to live in Denver and get to watch great concerts with an amazing view. After having visited, I’m really jealous now. I was too tired from working to do any hiking in the area, so I just grabbed my camera and snapped a few shots around the place.



GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Music you grew up with will put a smile on your face and bring back memories.


















1 comment:

Beach Bum Marcie said...

I love your good news "tricks." So cool. And, i love love love the pics!! You are becoming quite great at it!! I love them!!