My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lazy Bum



This is a really old (July of 2007) photo that I reprocessed of Zoe. This is one of her favorite spots to sleep in the living room. She's usually only there if we are there- watching TV or working in the kitchen.



This was her a few weeks ago on our way back from the Vizsla play date- she was worn out!



During the day, she mostly lays on the couch in my office & she'll lay in there frequently at night with me while I work on my computer, just not typically in this position.



She's usually all curled up in a tiny ball with her nose buried.



She has been laying on her *actual* dog bed more recently. I'm trying to decide if it's bothering her to get up onto the couch, even though it's only about 1.5' off the ground. She's been more reluctant to hop into my car, which is a goo 3'+ off the ground.



I have no idea where she gets the sleeping from. And I have no comment about his plaid shorts. He says they are all the style this season. I *obviously* don't have a clue, so I just go with it ;)

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Off to Mauritius today!

4 comments:

Christy said...

I love lazy dogs! haha
She's cute!

Courtney said...

What a cutie! Thanks for my daily Zoe pic and smile.
Hope you're having a great trip!

Delilah and Rocket said...

These pics are GREAT!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Great shots of Zoe. She is so sweet!

I wouldn't have noticed the plaid shorts if you hadn't brought them up ... ;-)