My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dog Park Bust



The weekend before we left for vacation, hubby was out of town at a work conference, so I decided to take Zoe to the dog park again.



Lots of other dogs were all hanging out and swimming in the milk bone pond, but Zoe wasn't interested in leaving my side.



She did finally get pretty hot and waded in about belly deep, but no swimming for her.



I love watching all the other dogs run & jump into the pond to retrieve balls or sticks.



Oh Zoe, Zoe, Zoe......I really don't think she knows that she's a dog like all the other dogs!



Not many pictures of Zoe because she stood next to me the whole time, even if I threw her ball and offered carrots as a treat. Maybe we'll have better luck next time....

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Bought our Aerosmith concert tickets today- going with friends next month.

3 comments:

Laila said...

What a fantastic dog park!

Christy said...

Awww. Is she scared of other pups or maybe just shy?
Sweet dog park.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Tucker definitely doesn't know he's a dog. I'm not sure Tucker even knows what a dog is.