My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Working at Home




Has been pretty tough lately!



They dogs (mostly Mia) got a new kennel today. It's a bit bigger so that hopefully we can use it when we camp with them both & I'll take the old one to my parents for puppy sitting duty.

Video taken January 31, 2010

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Headed to the new House of Blues Houston tonight to see Timbaland.

3 comments:

Christy said...

lol It's like Mia is talking to you! Cute!
Zoe is a good girl though. :)

Amanda said...

Oh she's so vocal! How cute :) I wonder what she's saying to you. Probably "give me more treats!". Too funny.

Delilah and Rocket said...

Mia is obviously upset that her entertainment director {YOU} is sitting down on the job! LOL