My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Dogs & Toys


I swear Mia is the happiest puppy ever. I often find her laying just outside my bathroom as I get ready. She rolls around on her back & plays with her toys. Sometimes I think she's going to break her teeth the way she snaps at her toys & "play snaps" as Zoe sometimes.



New toys are a HOT commodity around our house. I usually give them 1, let them fight over it for a few minutes & then give them a second new one so they will stop fighting. DOES NOT WORK! Zoe gets greedy and wants BOTH toys. She will chase Mia & bark until she gets whatever toy is in Mia's mouth at that moment & then will horde both of them. Mia is usually VERY good at the keep away game with Zoe & Zoe really has to work to get a toy from Mia.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Our house inspection is today- looks like we will be doing it in the rain!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Too funny! Ouch. When Mia snaps at her toy it hurts me. haha
I can see how that one purple/blue squeaky toy can get really annoying really fast. :D

Delilah and Rocket said...

This looks like our house!!!