My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Silence



Sorry about the blog silence. It is a a symptom of a very busy life right now- even busier than usual! I just spent two days in South Carolina, H was in Tennessee earlier this week. Last weekend we spent Friday and Saturday night with friends. We went to a concert Tuesday night & I've been fighting a nasty cough for at least a month now. We finally checked out a new wine bar & I'll post that shortly, and I've been most busy working on a big new project. Hopefully I can spill the beans soon, but I'll have to leave you hanging with just a cute picture of the pups napping.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: We leave for New Zealand in two weeks from today!!!

No comments: