My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Rest of Utah



Resuming my Utah trip from 2 weeks ago, I was still amazed every time I saw a bright red rock outcropping pop up on the horizon.



This is the gorgeous Manti Temple in a tiny little town called Manti. Our client was Mormon and shared lots of really interesting things and background about the church as we drove through Utah.



This is the view from where I worked for a few hours. Talk about best work trip ever.



Now, I've had other inspections with cows, and luckily this one was on his side of the fence. There was tons of farming and livestock throughout the state.



I'd love to explore the state every few months and watch how it changes with the seasons.



Back on the main road again and in a valley, headed straight for the next set of mountains.



It's difficult to see in the photo, but driving around this peak with a snow dusted bowl on the inside was very cool.



I wonder if the truck drivers think all the extra work of the windy road and steep grades are worth the spectacular views.



Saw a few sporadic windmills here- nothing like the giant farms in California.



This peak jutted out & must have some unusual geologic history. There are trees on the right side and only rocks on the left faces.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Change of plans...I had to postpone my Philly trip for another week & I'll be staying at home to re-group this weekend.

No comments: