My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Around Provo



Once we were back on I-15 and headed north into Salt Lake, we were treated to more spectacular scenery.



Provo seemed to be what people in Houston would consider a suburb, but it still had a distinct view of the these gorgeous mountains.



For the umpteenth time, I'd be in heaven if I could wake up to mountains in my backyard every day.



The coloring and layers were just unreal.



Even more mountains on the horizon, peeking through occasionally.



I'd love to see this place in winter- all covered in snow.













We caught a little bit of fall in the beautifully colored leaves, but most of the leaves had already fallen.











That's all of my pretty mountain shots, but we did stop for a quick walking tour around the Temple.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Slowly getting caught up this weekend.

No comments: