My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wicked, We're Wicked



A few weekends back we went to see the highly acclaimed Broadway show Wicked!




I'd been wanting to see it for a while & even had toyed with the idea of driving to New Orleans to catch the production. Luckily it came to Houston & I snapped up some tickets.



What can I say that hasn't already been said about Wicked? We LOVED it. It's funny and entertaining, the music is modern and enjoyable, the characters and costumes are amazing.



Now I want to go back and re-watch the Wizard of Oz with Glenda being the not-so-good witch.

We went to an early Sunday afternoon show with our friends & then out for dinner and drinks after the show- it was a perfect way to end the weekend.

One of the few shots I actually took with my camera- I didn't want to take any during the actual performance.



All in all, I highly recommend seeing this show if you get a chance, even if you aren't typically into musicals.
GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Doing my civic duty today and reporting downtown for jury duty this morning.

No comments: