My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

So Fast



I was going through some of my old wedding photos & ran across some of the kidz. They are growing up so fast! Although only 3.5 years ago, there are so many changes in the teenage years and so much happening.



For that reason, we are taking my brother & sister to Austin today to explore and spend some time with them. Hunter is now 16 and been driving for 6 months, going to be a junior in high school this fall. He starts taking AP classes this year, stops doing wrestling and starts more serious dating!



Haley will be 15h this September and will start all of her practice driving. She's entering the big, bad world of high school and all the girl drama that entails.



I love these pictures so much- they are so priceless & capture so much of the personality of both of them. I can't wait to hang out with them as they get older, find their own path in life, start exploring the bigger world outside of northwest Houston and grow into amazing people.

Photos courtesy of the amazing Trista Lerit

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Austin! and my brother and sister! What more can I say?

No comments: