My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mia Mania



These are some older Mia photos from April that I never got around to posting. I'll admit- I'm really burned out right now with my New Zealand posts. 47 trip posts so far & I've got several more days worth of trip and probably 2 dozen more blog posts. I'm just going to take a break for a few weeks & then I"ll be back to finish the NZ posts.



Apparently Zoe wasn't share the couch on this day. And the random piece of fluff on her nose cracks me up.



Perhaps this is why Zoe wasn't letting her on the couch that day...



She looked up all innocently when she heard my camera.



Any toy, any treat, any stuffie- on her back rolling around.



She play paws at it with her feet and generally growls at most things in her mouth.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: All my major work traveling and panics are finished.

No comments: