My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Off to South America



Thought I'd leave a beautiful picture of Iguazu Falls up on my blog until I can return with a vacation update. Thanks for all your well wishes!


For those needing a Zoe fix, I thought I'd throw in a quick movie of her being a spaz and playing with her favorite toy- the Kong on a rope.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Vacations rule!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Have an amazing time Amanda!!! Cannot wait to see all your picures!

a real librarian said...

Have the best time, Amanda!!!!! Travel safe!!! Can't wait to hear all about it and see your pics!!

WHOOOOOT!!!

Christy said...

I know you're going to have a blast! I'm going to miss your daily blog updates. :)
Safe travels.