My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Alive & Well



We made it home late Sunday night, after having left our hotel about 42 hours prior! The good news is that all that airplane time allowed me to catch up and process the 2500+ photos that I took on our vacation. They are all uploaded & I just need to get to blogging. I've been fighting moving the 22GB of data from H's laptop to my MAC, getting it all backed up and keyworded has been another battle. On top of all the usual stuff piled up in our absence, we've had to deal with several problems at our rental property. Hopefully, I'll resume regular blogging and get started with these dozens of posts about Dubai, Cape Town, our safari & Mauritius.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Having power plugs on airplanes and awesome internet access at all of our hotels made life so much easier to stay "caught up" with life and my avalanche of photos.

No comments: