My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 30, 2010

VBS



My brother and sister volunteered last week at Vacation Bible school at our church. Thank to the abundance of cell phone cameras, I've got lots of cute pics.



They enjoyed hanging out with their friends as much as actually volunteering.



Apparently my brother showed off his acting skills in a skit & the little kids wanted his autograph afterward.



So cute to see my siblings working with the real little kids who are adorable.



Haley finally has a driving friend- Sam.



Not technically at VBS, but this is Haley's new friend (i.e. Hunter's old friend & possibly future girlfriend??). Anyways....can't wait to see how the young-love romance drama unfolds.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: The kidz & Brenda are in Mexico for 6 days on a mission trip outside of Mexico City.

No comments: