My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 26, 2010

MIA



Time is flying faster than I could have ever imagined. Everyday I keep thinking that I'll have a few minutes tomorrow to work on my blog, but each night comes without a chance to catch up.

I know I've been officially MIA for many days now. I am still alive and (sort of) well. Last weekend, we celebrated our birthdays & my best friend flew into town. That necessitated a mad rush of finishing as much as possible around the house before she arrived. Throw in a few work trips and tons of take-home work, and add to the mix unpacking our kitchen which we're finally done remodeling, and I have ZERO time for blogging! I'm very happy to report that we've reached a milestone in our house- we can park in the garage and every box is unpacked. There are still tons of things to do on our list & I'm still way behind at work, but I'm at least seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm headed out of town for work again tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday, and then turning around to go camping on Friday. In other news, Mia was spayed last week & has recovered just dandy. My mother's couch, which she ate, has seen its last days. It looks like the summer is lining up with a lot of potential for more travel & we finally made it to iFest last weekend.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I survived turning 30! And I have a few great tales to tell about it if I can ever get back into the blogging groove.....

No comments: