My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Colorful Coastline


We had a great view leaving Cozumel. I really appreciated how green the whole island was. It's only about 10 miles wide, so we flew over the entire thing in just a few minutes.

It was great because I also got to see the northern coastline & there were some beautiful shores.

There must be some giant areas of coral and other formations just off the coast to give it such colors.

I wonder if there's any land for sale down there. ;)

I was just amazed at all the different shades of blue and green that colored the coastline.

Circling back, we could see the main city and the airport.

I bet there are approximately 854,503 fish in the waters in this photo alone.

We also flew along the coastline of the Yucatan, which had some colorful waters too. I'm sure this area was devastated by the few recent hurricanes. I was told that the eco-systems are slowly recovering & hopefully there won't be any hurricanes in this area for many years.

Then we flew over this strange city. It was laid out in perfect parallel lines, with all these identical branches coming off of the main lines. I have no idea which city it was, but it was very peculiar.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Going on a little local inspection today out to East Texas.

No comments: